Product Code : CETEX - AB
Brand Name : CETEX
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 20 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 130.00 - 140.00 INR/Kilograms
- Emulsion of acrylic resins
- Uses of CETEX AB are bonding of old concrete to new concrete / mortar, patching, resurfacing, spray and fill coats, precast, repairing, building panels & beams, industrial flooring, highway and bridge deck repairs, waterproofing, etc.
- Physical Form
- Chemical Name
- Bonding Agent
- Used to bond new concrete, mortar, stucco, tiles, stones, and terrazzo to any structural sound surface, interior and exterior. It can also be used as an admixture in concrete mix to improve strength, chemical resistance and water proofing.
- Milky White
CETEX AB - ACRYLIC BOND is used to bond new concrete, mortar,stucco, tiles, stones, and terrazzo to any structural sound surface, interiorand exterior. It can also be used as an admixture in concrete mix to improvestrength, chemical resistance and water proofing. It is eco-friendly.
Mostcommon uses of CETEX AB are bondingof old concrete to new concrete / mortar, patching, resurfacing, spray and fillcoats, precast, repairing, building panels & beams, industrial flooring,highway and bridge deck repairs, waterproofing, etc.
- Suitable for various surfaces like concrete, mortar, plywood, cements board, gypsum,tile or stone.
- The stickiness/ tackiness are long lasting if protected from moisture, dust, dirt, etc.
- Improved bonding between surfaces increases the durability of construction.
- Improves tensile, flexural properties and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent weather-ability. It can be used on exterior as well as interior surfaces.
- It aides in water proofing and improves resistance to chemicals of the surface.
- It can be white dyed so that one can make out the un applied surfaces.
- It is water- based, very low VOC. It is eco-friendly.
- Will not yellow, dis colour. It is UV stable.
- Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
Emulsion of acrylic resins
1.03 +/- 0.02 at25oC
Direction Of Use
As Bonding Agent.
- All loose and damaged surfaces should be thoroughly rectified.
- Surface should be free from dust, grease, coatings like curing compounds, etc.
- It can be applied directly on the surface or as bonding slurry. Coverage 3 to 5 sq. mtr./kg.
- Make bonding slurry by adding 3-4 kg cement to mix of 1 liter CETEX AB and 1 liter water.
As Patching, repair mortar, screed or bonding mortar for tiles, bricks.
- 10-15 kg of diluted AB ( ratio1:1) is added to a mortar mix. The wet mix should be sticky.
- After application, finish the surface to the desired texture with only cement and water slurry.
- Surface should be properly cured to ensure better quality and durability.
- CETEX AB is available in 20, 50,210 kg pack. Other pack sizes are available on request.
- Storein frost-free condition, away from sunlight or extreme heat. For best result,use within one year.
- FOB Port
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 20, 50, 210 kg pack.
Other pack sizes are available on request.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015