CETEX concrete stains imparts a luxurious richness that can't be achieved by any other coloring medium. From initial cost savings to lasting durability and low maintenance, stained concrete floors are an ideal choice in nearly any building or renovation project. Moreover, stained concrete floors can incorporate a number of decorative applications and elements in order to increase the look and aesthetic appeal of this flooring. Rather than produce a solid, opaque effect like paint, stains permeate the concrete to infuse it with luminous, translucent tones that vary depending on the surface they are applied to and the application techniques used. The results can mimic everything from polished marble to tanned leather to natural stone or stained wood.Advantages
- Properly designed surface results in elegant and stylish look at affordable cost.
- Each design is unique which is hard to replicate.
- It is highly durable and ultraviolet resistant and do not fade and discolour.
- It penetrates and becomes part of concrete. Hence it will not peel, wrap, buckle or flake.
- Stained surface are long lasting and require very low maintainence.
- It contains nil VOC. Thus helps earning LEED points in green building.
- It resists the growth of mold or mildew on the surface..
- Endless design options. Artisans can create and design surfaces as per specifications.
- Non-flammable & Low odor.
- It is economical to use.
- Clean the surface before application. If there is coating on the surface, for example curing compound, oil, dust etc., It should be removed. Fill and repair all holes, cracks and deteriorated areas. For best result, the surface should be touch dry to allow stains to penetrate the pores and react.
- Ld can be used directly or can be diluted with soft water depending on the shade required. It can be applied on old or new clean surface by using a low-pressure sprayer, roller or brush.
- For proper design it is recommended to involve an experienced artisan.
- Surface should be exposed to stains for few hours so that it reacts properly. Then excess chemical should be removed and surface should be neutralized.
- For protection of the surface and glossy finish it is recommended to apply a proper sealer.
When stored in an airtight, sealed container in normal conditions has a shelf life of 6 months from date of shipment.
Limited warranty information – please read carefully -the information contained herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, the results obtained may differ depending on usage or workmanship.