Nanosilica Based Hyperplasticiser
Nanosilica Based Hyperplasticiser
Product Code : Pozzo-Cat
Brand Name : CETEX
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 60 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 65.00 - 80.00 INR/Kilograms
- Whitish cream
- Concrete; Refractory; Precast
- Water Content
- No Smell
- Chemical Name
- HS Code
- Used as plasticiser for production of free flowing concrete such as slabs, foundations, walls, beams, columns pre-cast, etc. in areas with dense reinforcement. Used for high strength of concrete which is not possible by other plasticizers and admixtures available.
- Ph Level
- High strength
- Physical Form
- Nano- silica based
- Pozzolanic Catalyst
NANOSILICA BASED HYPERPLASTICISER (POZZO-CAT)
POZZO-CAT, Pozzolanic Catalyst, acts like a catalyst to cement hydration process in concrete. As requirement for high strength and durability of concrete is increasing, various pozzolans, like fly ash, micro-silica,etc. are being used along with cement for casting of concrete. Pozzo-Cat not only acts like a high grade plasticizer, but it also results in faster reaction of pozzolans with cement particles which results in Better Quality & Durability of concrete.
- It significantly improves the workability of the concrete mix even with low water cement ratio. By addition of Pozzo-Cat,the slump value increases resulting in ease of placing the concrete mix.
- By adding Pozzo-Cat, the water content of the concrete mix can be reduced drastically by 40% or more, which results in more dense concrete, thereby increasing the compressive strength upto 40%. This improves the durability, impermeability and frost and water resistant properties of the mix.
- It catalyzes the reaction of pozzolans in the concrete, thus the effectiveness of adding pozzolans is increased. This helps in faster strength, lower porosity and higher water resistance.
- Economics of mix design can be improved by optimizing various components of concrete mix.
- Heat of hydration is reduced drastically, which results in better quality.
- Type : Nano- silica based
- Appearance : Whitish cream
- Total Solid Content : Above 50.0%
- Chloride/Nitrate Content : Nil
Addition of Pozzo-Cat has dual effect in concrete mix. It has excellent dispersing effect in the concrete, which not only helps in higher workability but also helps in very low water cement ratio in mix design. Presence of nano-silica catalyzes / initiates the pozzolanic reactions in the concrete, which results in achievement of strength and quality of concrete not possible by other means.
- As plasticiser for production of free flowing concrete such as slabs, foundations, walls, beams, columns pre-cast, etc. ; areas with dense reinforcement.
- For high strength of concrete which are not possible by other plasticizers and admixtures available.
- 100 - 500 gram per 50 kg of cement depending on requirement of mix design. However,field trials should be conducted to determine the optimum dosage to achieve the required condition of the mix.
DIRECTION OF USE
- Store in frost-free condition away from sunlight or extreme heat. For best result, use within one year of date of manufacture.
- FOB Port
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Supply Ability
- 200000 Kilograms Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 60kg; 250kg
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015