Fast Curing & Densifier
Product Code : CETEX FCD
Brand Name : CETEX
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 20 Kilograms
- 70 INR/Kilograms
- Cures the concrete and hardens it
- Chemical Name
- Concrete Densifier
- Milky White
- Penetrates and settles in the pores or reacts with the hydroxide and oxides to produce bigger molecules which reduce the porosity of the surface
- Physical Form
- Ph Level
- Curing & Densifier
Fast Curing & Densifiers not only cures the green concrete but also hardens it. When FCD is applied, it penetrates and settles in the pores or reacts with the hydroxide and oxides to produce bigger molecules which reduce the porosity of the surface. This traps the moisture of wet concrete, which aids in curing of wet concrete and makes the top layer more compact and dense thereby increases hardness and abrasion resistance of the applied surface. Mild usage of concrete can be started within 24 hours of application. This is beneficial for floors where movement is restricted during curing because of water or coating.
- Due to early usage of surface, further work can be expedited, which saves precious time.
- No further cleaning / grinding of surface is required. It saves labour and time.
- Penetrates into the surface - it hardens and decreases porosity of treated surface.
- This traps water in wet concrete which is used for hydration / curing.
- It restricts movement of salt from concrete and deposition of salt on the surface.
- Quality and Durability of concrete surface improves due to lower salt on surface.
- It provides a tough protected long lasting surface that does not discolor.
- Improves abrasion resistance of the surface and prevents efflorescence.
- Protects the surface against scratching or peeling thus making it dustproof.
- It improves chemical and water resistance of treated surface.
- Concentrated - reduces logistic cost. One has to dilute with water before use.
- It is easy and economical to use. It saves labour, time and precious water.
Total Solids Content : 30% +/- 1.0
Specific Gravity at 25ÃÂ°C : 1.25+/- 0.02
pH : Alkaline
VOC Content : Nil
- Clean the surface before application. For best result, the surface should be dry to allow FCD penetrate the pores and react.
- FCD should be diluted with water in 1:3 ratio. It can be applied on clean surface by using a low-pressure sprayer or by spreading evenly with a soft-bristled broom.
- For Horizontal surfaces, apply enough diluted FCD to keep the surface wet for 20 minutes. If areas dry out before that, apply more diluted FCD. In hot, dry or windy conditions dampen concrete before application to prevent flash drying. Remove any dried powder residue using a stiff broom, power sweeper or floor scrubbing machine.
- For vertical surfaces, apply from the bottom up. For maximum penetration and desired coverage rates, a wet-on-wet application is recommended; retreat within three to five minutes after initial application. Repeated applications should be made until the surface remains moist for a minute or so before solution disappears
- Restrict usage of the treated surface for 12 hours.
CETEX FCD is available in 60kg carboy or 250 kg barrel.
When stored in an airtight, sealed container in normal conditions has a shelf life of 12 months.
- FOB Port
- JNPT Nava Shewa, India
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- CETEX FCD is available in 60 kg carboy or 250 kg barrel.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 certified